Businessmen Onboarding to private jet with luggage after getting permit from Sky Echlipse

Sky Echlipse is fully dedicated to meeting your Flight Support Service requirements to the highest standards and service levels, which we achieve by focusing on quality, innovation and continuous improvement. Through our comprehensive scope of services and truly global network, we provide the added benefit and exceeding your expectations under one company umbrella.

Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any International and Domestic Airports around the world with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange Flight Clearance for Ad-hoc Charter Flights, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Permits from Civil Aviation Authorities according to their legal time frame. Our services include trip planning, overflight clearance, landing permit, military clearance, technical permits, commercial or traffic permits, global ground handling arrangements, flight Tracking, fuel arrangements, catering arrangements, weather & NOTAMS, crew hotel accommodation and any other services requested by a customer.

We have worldwide agreements in place for ground handling, and we have proactive and experienced local representatives all around the world. From the time of arrival until the time of departure, our local representatives are always on hand to assist our valued customers with their flights; our team of professionals who handle flight support will keep a close eye on the flights to guarantee the highest caliber of services.

Permits and Ground Handling Services

An aircraft requires a flight permit in order to overfly, land, or execute a technical stop within the airspace of any country. Since there is generally a fee associated with obtaining flying permits, each country has its own regulations tackling this. In the case that an aircraft makes a stop, landing and parking fees in addition to the Route Navigation Facility Charges, or RNFC, are usually due. Furthermore, the procedure for obtaining these permits varies among countries.

The majority of countries accept applications from airlines either directly or through agents they have designated in those countries. The appropriate national civil aviation authority, which is in charge of overseeing all ground-to-air communication systems within its jurisdiction, often bills the operators or their agents for the overflying and landing.

Permit Categories

Overflight Permit

The authorization to enter, overfly, and depart a country's sovereign airspace is known as an overflight permit. Prior approval is required by most civil aviation authorities with regard to paperwork, application deadlines, and costs.

Landing Permit

In addition to authorizing, you permission to land at a specific airport, a landing permit confirms that your aircraft type is not subject to any noise or safety concerns, or to commercial objections if you are conducting the flight for pay.

Special Permit

Whenever an aircraft is being used for something other than an ordinary certificate of airworthiness, such as ferry flights or fly delivery, a special permit is needed and must be granted by the Ministry of Transport.

Diplomatic Permit

If the aircraft in concern is a military or government aircraft, a diplomatic permit is required. Diplomatic authorizations are usually issued by the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs when you are overflying.

Sky Echlipse will always assist you in determining the best way to get there and ensure all of your traveling solutions are taken care of.